I had not checked my spam filter for this past week as I was busy out on the road for travel. Denver is a wonderful city to attend a trade show. The hotels are close to the convention center and many terrific restaurants and bars are within walking distance. Craft beer heaven! There’s a bizarre kind of homeless population meandering the 16th Street Mall and downtown area though. Kind of a spaced out hippy trippy crowd mingling in with a stoned skateboarder crowd. So different than what we have here in NYC. It’s always fun to get away for a few days, meet new people in my industry, press the flesh with old friends, do some business, and explore other cities in the good ole USA. It’s a strange land out there across our country for sure, but nevertheless, it’s something worth seeing for yourself across our great land.
Now that I am back home in NYC and playing catch up on my life I decided to take a peek into the old spam filter to see what gems have been deposited there. As all bloggers know there are spam bots constantly looking for ways to place a comment on a post to help promote their own links. The comment is usually 99% of the time totally ridiculous and has nothing to do with what your feature is about. Of course, I delete all of them as we all do, yet there are some that are so “out there” they give me a good chuckle. So once again, for your pleasure, are a few that I decided to showcase here and comment back on.
It is just a total coincidence that this asexual alien appears like an captivating girl. Science!
– Wasn’t that the girl with the three boobies in the news? Prepare yourself for triple anal probing!
A similar story is told about Olson Road in Rochester. The old slaughterhouse on the road seems to disappear and reappear depending on the time of day. Those who have seen it claim that when they tried to find it, the building disappeared again.
– Taking hallucinogenics while eating bacon again I see?
As an owner of a ferret for 18 years, she has a wealth of knowledge that she likes to share with others.
– Wait, you have a talking ferret? Is this a magical ferret? Is this ferret college educated? Can this ferret make me money because that would be fabulous.
What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge on the topic of unexpected feelings.
– The only feelings I have will be that of joy as I delete your comment from my spam filter!
magnificent points altogether, you simply gained a brand newreader. What may you suggest in regards to your put up that you made a few days ago? Any sure?
– I is a colledge stoodent. I love lamp. Me confused.
Man, you scared to shoot / bullshit me!
– Well, you can’t bullshit a bullshitter. Oh, and just take a step left in front of my rifle target.
Hey fantastic website! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount work? I’ve absolutely no knowledge of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.
– Thanks I guess, but I barely know how to put on my underwear in the morning much less know about coding a blog!
I know this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed to ask. Kudos!
– If you want to know about my penis just say so! It’s real….and it’s spectacular!
luxury. One of several high heel pumps trend society, Christian Louboutin sale are while stunning along with almost similar to the new style.
– Carrie Bradshaw is reading my blog? Send Samantha over with some cocktails and condoms!
The nocturnal service was just as great as the food was and the dark ambiance was delightful down in the orifice in his maddening cavity of depravity.
– Yes! A politician is reading my posts! Why do I suddenly feel the need to have an exorcism of my blog?
I used to be able to find good information from your blog articles.
– What do you mean “used to”? And now you don’t? What the eff? Well, screw you too!
It’s going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this enormous paragraph to improve my know-how.
– LOL! If you are trying to learn how to eat and drink your way to oblivion you’ve come to the right blog!
Leave me alone!
– Gladly! Now how do I get you to stop stalking me?
Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and outstanding style and design.
– Myspace? Did you travel back in time to the 1990’s? Still using a Sony Walkman, flip phone, and Blockbuster Video I would guess.
We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.
– A new scheme? I would assume I should avoid your community as they might be running after me with pitchforks and baseball bats!
I don’t have a clue!
– That makes two of us!